January 20, 2014

I'm a Blogjerk

...for kind of coming and going as I please for the past year. Sometimes I have no idea how you bloggers do your every day life and then come back to blog about all of it! I rarely have the time to sit down and even think of a really good post. Sometimes I feel like I'm probably not meant to be a blogger, or maybe its too early for me, or maybe my life is just super boring haha. But then days like today I feel like I NEED to blog. I want a journal of my every day happenings, or at least every week! No I'm not married yet, no kiddos, not a big crafter here, and I definitely have a horrible sense of fashion (#true), but my life is FUN and I am always planning a party, girls night, or cooking up something fabulous- why should I not blog it? I still am just as much into commenting and interacting on social media as before, just haven't taken the time to sit down and write something.

So here's the deal. I'm going to try my best to recap some of the incredible events of 2013 that kept me from blogging, and I have so many pictures I've been wanting to plaster all over this blog. If I can do it for like 1-2 months consistently, I'm going to buy myself a new blog design cause let's face it - mine sucks right now. 

I have been thinking about renaming the blog too, or even having a co-blogger (who IS a Pinterest DIY queen) but I just don't know yet! So many ideas!

So for now, I want to apologize for being a blogjerk.... 2013 was one of the best years of my life, and I feel like it was because I was actually LIVING - traveling, planning parties, making new friends, growing friendships... 2014 is going to be about commitment! Committing to projects, such as this one. Hopefully you haven't all left me by now, because I have some great stories to tell! :) 

Happy Monday!

No comments: