August 22, 2011

Back to Business

Alright blog friends I am back, and ready to start posting my heart out! 


From the last post, you know I've been away working my butt off cramming 6 months of mentoring and training into ONE WEEK, and had an interview last Friday for Small Business at Dell.


Instead of talking to random people all over the US selling computers, I'll be receiving calls from small businesses around the US that need total solutions for their company, and helping them! SO EXCITED! 


Well obviously from my rambling about what I'm going to be doing at this job... you must know...


I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!


I'm so unbelievably excited and cannot wait to start this new role on Monday! I also have some recipes up my sleeve I've been dying to share with y'all too so stay tuned! xoxo