November 29, 2011

Sales Weekend Damage

I did some good damage to my bank account this weekend with these sales. Work has been nuts as Scott and I both worked two 17 hr shifts on Black Friday AND Cyber Monday - it was pretty crazy trying to GET deals while I'm SELLING deals haha... but with a few monsters, 5hr energy drinks, and lots of junk food given to us free all day by our vendors - we did it! Huxley wasn't a happy camper though... but he liked being the "Man of the House"..


We did let him have free reign of the bathroom since we have a ginormous bathroom. Put everything up on the counters and hung up all the towels.... I can't even take a picture of what the bathroom looked liked when we got home - all I can say is: Huxley has an amazing vertical. JEEZ... haha. I guess being fully house trained is still a work in progress...

I had to work on Saturday for random OT - what businesses work on Saturdays!? I literally took 3 calls in an 8 hour period of working... so what did I do? I went home and brought Huxley up to work with me. There were like 5 people on my entire sales floor working including myself, so it wasn't no big thang. :) He loved it!

So here are some of the goodies I've purchased over the past couple days... I won't be able to post one or two things since they are a surprise for Scottie but I will say I got a KILLER deal at Fry's Electronics on Black Friday and he is gonna be stoked!!

Yep, we bought a 42" LED LG TV from Dell with our employee discount stacked on the Cyber Monday deal.... we already have a 55" in our Living Room.... but we're mounting this one on the wall in the bedroom... Great now I'm never gonna catch some ZzzZzz's! Too many episodes of Law and Order, Friends, Office, Modern family ALL DVR'd on this new baby! You wouldn't believe with our discounts and deals, it was only about $350 bucks!


Scott already knows about this because I had to get his measurements (doh!), but Joseph A. Bank had a sale on their 89$ Executive Dress Shirts and they were only $19 a piece! Hello - I bought 3 super nice shirts, and on one of them - it was only $5 extra dollars to monogram on the cuff (WSO) Love it!

Got myself a cute little wall hanging wine rack...


Now this was just a cute find on ebay of course :)



After everyone always talking about how funny this darn show is, I bought the first season of it on ebay for like $5 bucks! Can't wait to watch it... I was pretty sold when Julie posted this clip on her blog from the show.. I died laughing...


I also bought some stuff from the SAINTS website, a collar for Huxley, a gift for my brother Chris who is a diehard fan, and a tervis tumbler (because those are awesome!)

We also bought two 21.5" Monitors Scott was drooling over with our discount stacked on Cyber Monday specials on Dell.com for only $200 total! (Normally priced at 229 a piece)
Badass right!? We love dual monitors - so much easier to multitask and these look so nice!

We also got his pops a little Christmas present.. it's still in the works, but he has needed a computer FOR-EVER and we scored this baby for less than $200 bucks... Wasn't from Dell - we are going through a friend of ours who builds them, so it'll be pretty decked out but mainly just needs a webcam, wireless, and about a 15" screen. :) He's going to be so excited!!

Of course for mi madre, I won her that gorgeous Furniture Market table... we went to go check it out the other day and they were not lying when they said it was a $900 table! It's made of Mango wood, and it was SO beautiful in person. Definitely worth the fight for winning! I truly appreciate everyone's help!!

Did anyone else do some shopping?? What did you get!?!?

Sunday was so relaxing we slept in a little after working all weekend and streamed the 1230p service of Gateway church, I cooked up a huge brunch, my older brother had spent the night so it was the three of us, they played some Madden, and I read some more of my book, You Had Me at Woof. <-- Gahh the more I read this book I fall in love! If you have a pet, especially a dog, you gotta read this!

As the week rolls on, we are packing up the house more and more and getting ready for the big move on my birthday weekend! Can't wait for everything to be in place and I can start really decorating it and making it our home! :)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Dang! You got a lot accomplished! Good job!Oh, and you are gonna love Modern Family!

Ruthie Hart said...

wowzas!!! you got a lot!! I bought zero! zilch! We drew for names with my siblings and Jon and I are not doing gifts so I am pretty much done with Christmas!

ashley marie wilson said...

you got alot of really good stuff! 350 for the TV?? That's amazing! love the story about huxley, i know those times all too well... i swear suzie has springs in her paws sometimes, i put stuff up out of the way, only to find it later on the floor when i come home and she just sits there with this look on her face. lol. furkids.

Liz Taylor said...

holy mother of deals. you are the queen! I'm so in love with that wine rack, I'm google the name of it now to try and find one.

Leah said...

Hey girl - hope you had a great birthday weekend! Wanted to let you know that we just learned about the Liebster Award and featured you on the blog. Check it out and feel free to pass along! :) http://www.sweetandsourshowers.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html