July 24, 2011

Holy Boboli

I have been completely NON productive today. Today has been spent taking Excedrin, watching "Caught on Camera" and lounging on our amazing comfy couches. Last night we had a surprise visit from our friends that lasted until 5am!!..... yikes is right lol. 


Drink of the Night: my famous Vodka Cranberry-Grape Shots! lol
It was a lot of fun, we had some many drinks, played some games, watched TV, and caught up. I decided to get a little fun in the kitchen and make a homemade pizza! I remember reading about this crust over at Peanut Butter Fingers, but was kind of hesitant to try... but I am so glad I did! 


Holy Boboli this crust is the bomb dot com! It's only $4 at HEB, and I literally topped this baby with as many veggies as I could and some leftover baked chicken from last night - soooooo good!


Toppings I used:
Spicy Red Pepper Marinara sauce (leftover from meatball sub night!)
Pizza cheese mix
Pepperoni
Red Onions
Green Bell Pepper
Chicken pieces
Jalapenos
Broccoli
A sprinkle of garlic herb and basil seasoning

I put the oven on broil, and after overloading topping the pizza off, I stuck it in the oven for a whopping 8 minutes (roughly, you pretty much just take it out when the cheese is melted and the crust is browned). 

MmMMMMmm MMmMMmM Good!



This homemade pizza was a HUGE success, took me no time at all, and hardly cost me anything! Next week I think I'm going to try and make either a Mediterranean Pizza or maybe try to put together a  Margherita Pizza. You should totally try this for an easy quick yummy meal! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We're going to continue relaxing... 

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

THe homemade pizza looks delicious....well done! Recently found your blog and it's super cute!! You've got a new follower!


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

That pizza looks delicious!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com