July 27, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

This is my first time doing this link-up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple, but I definitely have been obsessed into pinterest for a long time now! :-) Here's some randoms that I thought were really suh-weeeet!





google


source: JesusTumblr via Jill Velicer
L O V E 

source: Shoeper Woman - Jimmy Choo via Jessica Anderson
Ahhh look at these puppies! Want!


source: Wedding Chicks via  Kate Weatherby
xoxo

source: Grilled Zucchini Rolls via Sarah Beck
Totally going to make these... looks so yummy!

source: Martha Stewart DIY via Toni Steres
This is a great DIY project I really want to do, I have so many pictures and I can never find cute photo albums... 

source: Kitchn.com Recipes via Rachael
Strawberry Basil Margaritas, how yummy and perfect for summer!

source: Polyvore via Marthias Burton
I have been a fanatic over comfy cute dresses this summer... this brown ensemble is great! I would probably add another color like turquoise or pink in... 
Cute places to get dresses cheap: Platos Closet, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Dots, Ross, and Forever21. Fa sho!


source: Tumblr via Holly Young

source: Martha Stewart via Beth Schrader-Stanton
I'm always looking for new fun ways to make breakfast when we have guests stay the night etc. :-)

source: AbsolutePunk. net via Addie Hayes
Hehe how cute!

source: Polyvore via Tara Bennett

Perfect outfit to wear casually out somewhere. Looks comfy and I love the colors!


************************


(For those that don't know what pinterest is, it is a site where you can pin ideas, fashion, DIY crafts, cute things, etc onto a catalog where other's can follow you, etc. If you don't already have a pinterest account, send over your email so we can get you started! Warning: It's highly addicting... lol) 


Recipe for my comfort food I made last night coming up later! ;-) 

7 comments:

Richelle said...

Cute pins! I love that last outfit. Blue and orange are totes my colors! lol

Courtney said...

The strawberry basil margaritas look yummy!!

Just One Donna said...

I just signed up for Pinterest today. Now I need to figure out how to use it. LOL

Unknown said...

Pinterest is addicting. Only because I have the app on my phone so whenever I am bored or should be doing something productive I usually whip out pinterest and get excited about all the cute stuff I find!

Mrs. C said...

Love Pinterest!! I have waaaay too much fun on it! Will definitely follow you! The strawberry-basil margaritas look yum and I love the sign!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Medifast Coupons said...

I have to go and check this out, great pics.

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I love those Jimmy's and the brown outfit!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com