July 8, 2011

Mmm il Dolce!

I am happy to say my day off was very productive! I finally cancelled my membership at Gold's Gym after 5 months of just letting it go. I don't know why I procrastinate so much at things like that! What is worse, is that it is literally only 3 minutes away from my work... so I have no excuses. Lol, I actually love Gold's Gym. I am going to miss the Zumba classes and Body Pump, but my schedule changed this past quarter and I haven't been able to attend any of them! Not to mention I am ALSO a member at Planet Fitness mainly because I love the variety of weights they have and multiple tanning rooms! Did I mention $19 a month for everything?


Yay!
Anywho, I was proud of myself for that. I then took a bunch of my older clothes I haven't worn in ages, and brought them to Plato's Closet. I had never been a true shopper there, but after reading Ruthie's post on her first Fashion Friday (ps. you have to check out her blog... I'm definitely addicted), I was totally there. I didn't get too much for my clothes, but hello - paid for most all my new clothes I brought home today! ;-) I got two new shirts, a new dress, a pair of shoes, and a necklace - and only spent about $15 out of my own pocket. Jackpot!! Pictures to come when I wear the outfits...

I honestly spent the rest of the day grocery shopping, the quiet in our house, and played around with the Twitter page project I have going on at work.

We ate leftovers tonight from our Buffalo Chicken Sammy's, and Scottie actually used a leftover pork chop from last night and made a Raspberry Chipotle Pork Sandwich - which looked a-mazing!!

I enjoyed tonight with a glass bottle of this wine my girlfriend Ashley and I picked up a while back when it had a different name even, but it now is called il Dolce. It's an Argentinian sparkling white wine - and it is so decadent it'll make your lips tingle!  I am usually not a fan of champagne type wines, but this isn't like that. Very smooth and has a great after taste.



I'm definitely not kidding when I say it is an incredible wine... my bestie Ashley, who is a newly-wed AND just recently found out she is pregnant (yay!) decided to use this wine instead of champagne at her wedding, because of the divine taste, and it just happened to match our colors! I was completely honored to be a bridesmaid at her wedding this past April. :-)

Just look at how absolutely stunning she was (and is!):

toasting with il dolce
My favorite picture. Literally the most beautiful couple ever!
Anywho, I polished off this baby this evening, and we are watching some TV and hittin' the sack soon since both of us have work tomorrow.

hehehe

I KNOW, SATURDAY-work-bleh... At least Sunday will be the first day we've had off together in it seems like ages! We have a busy day planned too! Stay tuned! :)

No comments: