July 18, 2012

Happy 63rd Birthday, Dad

Grandpa of 4, Father of 5, we miss you so very much, but know that you are with us every single day being our guardian angel, watching over us and giving us guidance in everything we do.

via
We want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you are having a blast celebrating in Heaven today. :-)


We lost our dad to a 6 week battle of Esophageal Cancer in 2010. If you'd like to read more about my dad's story, you can go here.

In 2011, our oldest sibling, Jeff, raised over a thousand dollars running a marathon in honor of our Dad, and donated everything to the Education Foundation of Esophageal Cancer studies.


Hope everyone gives their own dads a big hug. It is hard not having him around. I was devestated knowing he wouldn't be here to walk me down the isle one day, but over time I realized that he blessed me with three amazing and loving brothers to do the job for him, and I am also grateful that he knew and loved Scott with all his heart, and even got the chance to tell Scott that he trusted him with me and to take care of me always. That will always be so close to my heart.

I love you daddy. Happy, happy birthday.



1 comment:

Ruthie Hart said...

Happy birthday to your dad...I know you miss him lots and he is so proud of you!