July 27, 2012

Life Lately via Instagram/IPhone

Anyone else feel like this week has flown by!? Maybe it's because I've been so busy work-wise this week going to trainings off site and meetings, but I am lovin' it! Happy Friday to you all!

Thank you all for your comments yesterday about the Cupcakes I should make for my office. Now, my office only consists of about 5 people (including myself - our other 4 employees work remotely from home in 4 different states!) but thank you, I can't wait to post about my baking experience since I have never really gotten into it before too much besides cookies.

Same thing with crafting, I'm itching to buy a cheap dresser and re do it, and I found one on craigslist this morning for only $20! Might go pick it up :-) Now those that know me know I am not a good crafter, but I also have never really tried to craft. With over 120 something pins about DIY projects, I'm thinking I should give it a shot.

I have some fun random instagrams throughout this week so I thought I'd share!


1. Dinner date with my love Krista, who is the newest ATX Blogger, so I can call it a "blate". :-)
2. Kona Grill California Roll... Yummm

 
 
 Company Lunch @ Mama Fu's
1. Calamari
2. Crab Rangoons
3. Deeeeelicious Iced Tea for me
4. My brown rice, veggies, and beef
 
 
 
 
What a lame fortune cookie!! Although, it was pretty funny. One of my coworkers made a comment along the lines of... "Maybe it means you were once "cramped" at Dell, but now you're free!"
Hahha
 
 
 
 
I love volunteering every Thursday for Meals on Wheels





OOTD on Tuesday when I went to Kona. Love love love this dress.
Rue 21 has some cuuuute summer dresses for only $15-20 right now!
 
 
 
 
1. 90 day mark on 8/1! Yay for having Insurance/Benefits again!!
2. Soo funny catching one of the IT guys snoozin on the job yesterday afternoon! I printed it out and taped it to my boss' door for a good laugh. He snores loud.



 
 
1. My little Bananalee in the Pool (bff's daughter) gosh she is so so cute
2. Cute texts from the boyfrannnnnn <3 love him
3. Funny how Huxley sleeps sitting up against the couch pillows.

 

Are you following me on Instagram!?



Happy, happy Friday!
What are your plans this weekend!?!?

4 comments:

Brooke Hamilton said...

I love that dress! and congrats on your 90 day mark and getting benefits again!!! That's got to be a good feeling. Mine starts 8/1 too!

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...

What an awesome weekend! The food looks good, and I definitely would have laughed at that fortune cookie!

P.s. I picked you/your blog for the Liebster Award! Swing over to check it out :) http://thesweetashleylife.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-awardtake-2.html

Krista said...

LOVE your dress, so cute!

AirMarket Designs said...

Love that little bannaLee made your blog! ;)

This is what I do at 3:00 in the morning when I actually get some me time... Read your blog and look on pinterest! lol!