October 5, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Hope everyone is gettin' through the work week well! Today is our offsite for my entire sales floor we are going bowling or something? Not sure yet, but I will take pictures!
So I am linking up today with Michelle from the Vintage Apple (who is about to get married next weeeeeeeek!!!) for "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!"



google


I was looking at my funny board the other day, and the majority are ECards so I'm going to share them with you. Sorry for any that may be raunchy, they're just hilarious. :-)

via

via

via

via
via

via

via


via

And here are some more little funnies I found:

via

via

via

via

via

****************

And lastly, here is our cute Huxley in his new sweatshirt....
 Do you think he likes it? lol!


8 comments:

Leah said...

I LOVE someecards! Their weekly newsletter is such a good pick me up. Also loving the comic sans joke. :)

Liz Taylor said...

Omg these Ecards seriously made my day.

ashley marie wilson said...

LOL!!! those ecards are always the best.

Abbey said...

I love this! Those are hilarious and I may be guilty of the texting one. I don't like talking on the phone. ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHAH!!! Thank you for the greatest idea to change phone contacts into harry potter names!! This will be hilarious!

AmandaDF said...

Hilarious! That one about responding to a text is sooooo true!!!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

that video is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!! as well as your pins hehe

Megan said...

Ahhhhh, haha! The one about Comic Sans made me laugh! I hate that font!!