October 26, 2011

Sweet Finds and Intro to Guest Post Week!

Today I'm linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday" and decided to just post some randoms that I thought were pretty interesting/fun!

source

This first one is a 30 day challenge for Homemade Lunches which you can read up on [here]. For a workin' gal like me - I prefer a little variety with my lunch because as soon as I get bored - I race to the nearest cafeteria with my debit card! These are super helpful and delicious looking recipes!

source
 Is this not the coolest thing?? Now, I know I have no artistic abilities, but I am going to try to make this!!! My family is a bunch of wine-ohsssss and this would be such a cute gift for my mom, grandma, etc! And for myself, duhh! I need to jump on the craft wagon and practice until I AM good. lol!

source
 HA! How hilarious is that?

source

This pin takes you to a link - a website full of jello shot recipes! Most of them are pretty darn creative! Will be using this for planning mi madre's bachlorette party later in the year!

source
Bahaha! Cute.


source
How cool is this? Again, I am horrible at crafts... but this would be so neat to try! I promise to post about what crafts I attempt to complete or do good or bad! :P


source
Holy YUM I am making this!!!!

Click the below button to linkup with Michelle and see what others are pinning today!

google
 
**************************************
 

In other news, tomorrow will start my GUEST POST week as I will be leaving town to Southern Lousiiana to visit family (most importantly my dad being that Oct 31st is the ONE year mark of his passing away..), eat some great food, and introduce my man of 4 years to everyone!

Check out these AMAZING beautiful ladies that will be posting while I'm gone.... [click on the pics to view their blogs!!]


Oct 27th - Heather from Finding Beauty in the Ordinary
FindingBeautyintheOrdinary
Oct 28th - Ruthie from The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart

  

Oct 29th - Leah&Jac from Sweet and Sour Showers
SweetandSourShowers
Oct 30th - Kristen from Mrs. T, Naturally

 

Nov 1st - Mallorie from Home Is With You
Nov 2nd - Alana from Mrs. Alana's Miscellany
Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
Nov 3rd - Ashley Marie from La Luce

[Note: Oct 31st, I will be doing a tribute post dedicated to my dad.]

I am so excited and blessed to have so many influencial, wonderful women to be entertaining you while I'm gone! Stay tuned, and have a great week loves!!!!!
XOXO

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful guest posters. I'm looking forward to it! Have a safe trip to Southern Lousiana!!!

Ruthie Hart said...

My parents have always saved wine corks and wrote the date on them so when Jon and I got engaged, I started saving them and writing "engagement","birthday", etc and the date!! We barely drink wine though. I am so excited to guest post...speaking of...I will get it to you by tonight! I will be thinking of you on Monday girl, I know you will be missing your dad. Love you!

Trish said...

i love the best friend pin and the wine cork wreath! super cool!

Trish @ Tales from ...

J and A said...

Love that wreath and fun links!

Leah said...

We're pumped about our guest post! Sorry for the squishy picture - we really need to make a button! :)

Will be thinking of you on Monday.

Breeann said...

It's finally letting me follow your blog! Yay!! :)
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!
Keep sharing your heart! You are beautiful inside and out :) xoxo