October 19, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting: Under the Weather Edition

With the weather going from 100* to 60* and back to 100* and today back to 60*........ I have been trying to shake allergies for several days, taking claritin, drinking airborne, taking vitamin C, lots of water and tea. Unfortunately, today I now have the unstoppable sneezing and sound like someone has pinched my nose shut for the day. LAME! I have get better before the 28th when I leave for Louisiana! So I thought I'd pin funny flu-pictures.





google


(If you're new to Pinterest, you have got to jump on board! It was a fun way to pin favorite recipes, fashion, funny quotes, photography, etc onto a board you can always come back to! Click here to follow me on Pinterest, and ask me if you need an invite so I can email you one!)

Here we go!


source


source

source

source

source

source

source


source

source

source

source







Be sure to visit Michelle over at The Vintage Apple (click above icon to go to her site) to see what everyone else is pinning!!!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well, that is no fun! I just found your blog, feel free to stop by mine when you have time. :)
www.ashley-mommyaworkinprogress.blogspot.com

Jacquelyn from Sweet and Sour Showers said...

This goes to show you can Pinterest anything! I feel your pain, my husband lost his voice due to the weather changes/allergies. Hope you get to feeling better!

grey rose (they/them) said...

feel better soon! xo

Krystina Marie said...

These are great!! I hope you get to feeling better. I just had a cold last week and am STILL trying to get rid of all the congestion and hoping to get my voice back! :(
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Ruthie Hart said...

aww girl I had no idea you were under the weather...UGH that sucks! We always rely on zinc and echinacea (and I told Michelle about it before her wedding and it healed her!). Hang in there! Vacation soon!

henning love said...

hope you start feeling better soon. your pins are funny especially the cat and the drinking soda pin had me cracking up