October 4, 2011

Prayer and Encouragement

 Today is the perfect day to be linking up with Jami (and Aly today) over at Call Me Blessed for "We Encourage" Tuesday.

*If I can request from all my blogfriends who are reading this today, a prayer for my Uncle and his newlywed wife, who are 18 weeks pregnant. Last night her water broke and she is less than halfway through her pregnancy. It hurts my heart so much to even think about how scared they are and what they must be going through. The next 72 hours is critical. I really appreciate y'all and love you.*

This morning I was listening to one of my favorite Christian songs,  "Mighty to Save" as I listen to Christian radio every morning to and from work to gain my energy and motivation for the day... Does anyone else start singing to choke up in the middle of singing a song you truly love and feel every word?



Here are some encouraging phrases, verses, and quotes for today:

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via


via


via

**************************

In hard times, what encourages you???



Be sure to check out Jami's page as many people linked up today for WeEncourage!

6 comments:

Karen said...

My prayers are with your Uncle, his wife and the baby today. The song is very beautiful and yes, brings tears to my eyes as I also feel every word!

Ruthie Hart said...

Oh girl my heart is hurting for your family....I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. God works in such mighty ways and sometimes it is hard to understand his purpose. Thinking about you!

Megan said...

Wow, that's so sad to hear...definitely praying for your uncle and his wife!!

The Arizona Russums said...

Hi Amanda,

Nice to meet you! I will definitely be praying for your aunt and uncle!

xoxo,
Jen

P.S. I LOVE Austin! I used to live in Texas and I miss it so much!

grey rose (they/them) said...

oh, amanda! praying for your uncle's family.
xo

Breeann said...

Wonderful reminders!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) And, for your prayers! I greatly appreciate them...and you! xoxo